Teachers may acquire Canva Pro for free and use the Canva for Education services to create worksheets, calendars, and presentations in the classroom. To assist you with your class, publish any design with a professional appearance. Canva features a lot of options for students who want to make their classroom projects and academic presentations more appealing.
What is Canva?
Canva is a creative platform that includes a library of premium pictures, icons, graphics, and videos, as well as various easy-to-use design tools for creating and publishing content in a variety of formats. Prints, media, and presentations – they may be found almost anyplace.
What can you do with Canva?
Canva is used for business, education, and personal use by individuals. Canva is a gold mine with a lot of business users. However, it is a hidden jewel for instructors and students, with loads of tools to help both in and out of the classroom — especially now that schools are undertaking distant learning and many of us are effectively homeschooling due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Canva for Education
Canva for Education is free offering for all K-12 educators and librarians and their students. With it, you get all the following benefits:
- Premium features such as millions of images, fonts, graphics, videos, and animations
- Thousands of educational templates and learning resources
- Dedicated classroom space to invite students and teachers to share, review, and manage your work, design and collaborate together
- Create and send assignments for students to complete
- Integrations with all your go-to classroom tools – from Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Canvas, Schoology, and more coming soon!
What’s in Canva for Education?
Canva for Education has all the power of Canva Pro, tailored to the classroom.
With Canva for Education, you can create presentations, classroom decorations, infographics, worksheets, lesson plans, and much more.
- 420,000+ templates
- 75 million+ premium stock photos, videos and graphics free-to-use
- 3,000+ fonts
- Publish assignments and activities for your students
- Access your content from Google Drive, Dropbox, and Folders
- Bring your designs to life with Bitmoji, Giphy, and YouTube
- Share your designs to Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, and Remind.
How to Get a Canva for Education account?